- 【Must-have Home Security Camera】:Your front door is the gateway to your home, so well protected it's needed.Whether you're watching for trouble-makers, monitor parcel delivery, or waiting for friends to visit,video doorbell camera not only help to see and talk with whoever is outside, but also record footage of visitors whom approach your door while you're away or unable to answer.
- 【Works with Alexa & Wi-Fi Connection】:AKASO Wireless doorbell camera is compatible with Amazon Echo products. Simply ask Alexa to show the camera's live video to see who's at the door.Download APP(Tosee Plus) to connect smart video doorbell with 2.4GHz Wifi,See, speak and hear via your phone wherever you are.
- 【Versatile Functions & Real-time Protected】: 1)Designed with 720p HD 166° view angle,Alexa doorbell rings ensure you don't miss any visitors and secure your home day and night,night vision mode auto switches. 2)Instant alert sent when visitors press the doorbell or any motion triggered via built-in motion sensors .3)Realizing to see and talk to visitors who ring the WiFi doorbells whatever you sit on couch or lie on bed.
- 【Two-Way Audio & Triple Powered & Low Consumption】: AKASO doorbell security camera built-in micro and speakers with noise canceling,allows you to talk to visitors wherever you are,monitor your front door by watching real-time videos on phone at home or outside.Lower power doorbell cam can be powered by AC input,USB cable or rechargeable 18650 battery(Included).
- 【Cloud Storage & Service Guarantee】: 30 days free cloud storage service to review, customize,download or share video; One month money-back,24-month warranty and lifetime technical support, for any questions of smart door bell. please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Over the course of time, there have been many ways to check who is at the door when you hear a visitor announcing their presence. The first method consisted of a small sliding window set into the face of the door. There was usually a small wooden or metal slider that let you see the visitor without opening the door entirely.
This remained the primary method for identifying visitors before granting them entry for hundreds of years and doors of that quality were not available for the general populace. If you wanted the luxury of knowing who was visiting you, it was likely that you had your own complement of guards anyway.
Over time, the chain lock was invented, which provides a convenient way of seeing who your visitor is. A chain lock allows you to open your door partway so you can see who is there before fully unlocking. These locks also make for excellent cinematic devices in film, mainly horror movies.
During the 19th and 20th centuries, another method of identifying your visitor came to be, one which is still in use to this day. We are discussing the peephole, of course. A peephole is what you would expect from the name; it is a hole through which you can see who is at your door.
Peepholes usually have a fisheye lens which provides a greater field of view than a typical straight lens. This makes it so that you can see your visitor but they can't see you back through the peephole. You also wouldn't be able to see anyone off to the sides of your door without a fisheye lens.
The final step in identifying your visitors beforehand, however, is the doorbell camera. One of these cameras allows you to see who is ringing your doorbell remotely.
Before getting to our review of what we believe to be one of the best doorbell cameras around, we will go over something which you should look for in your new doorbell cam.
One of the most critical things to search for in the best doorbell cam around is an adequate level of accessibility. Depending on your aptitude for software and hardware, the degree of user-friendliness featured in your doorbell camera will mean more or less to you.
Regardless of whether or not you are used to dealing with similar products, nobody wants to deal with a doorbell camera that is nearly impossible to use. You will want to invest in a product which is at least reasonably convenient, or you will get little to no use out of it. An inconvenient product is one which will remain unused.
As for how exactly a doorbell can be user-friendly, there are a few different ways. First off, your doorbell should be relatively easy to install; otherwise, you won't be able to use it in the first place. Many doorbells run off of various voltages, so it is difficult to find a model which works with all of them.
A model which is easily accessible will also have a relatively simple first-time setup for the software once you have installed the hardware. Once your doorbell has been fully installed, convenience is determined by how easy it is to access your camera and adjust its settings if need be.
About The Product
Do you need a high-quality doorbell camera? If that is the case, this product from AKASO may be just what you need. This camera comes equipped with a few more features than you will find on your average doorbell cam. Some notable features:
As we just said, the extra features help make this one of our favorite doorbell cameras. Unlike some other models, this doorbell cam features two-way voice capability so you can let guests know that you are on your way. Like many other doorbell cameras, this model is also compatible with a smartphone app.
Being able to pull up your phone so you can see who is at the door, even when you are not home, helps you maintain your peace of mind. The motion detection system used in this doorbell camera is unlike the ones that you will find in comparable models since the sensitivity can be adjusted according to your needs.
Night vision capability coupled with HD recording means that you will be able to see visitors in any conditions. This doorbell camera is also much easier to install than other products since it does not need to be wired into your home. While batteries will need to be replaced, they save you quite a bit of money on installation.
What Others Say
In reviews and testimonials, most customers expressed their appreciation for the simple installation process. Some buyers had tried one or two other models which could not be installed in the first place before deciding to settle for this model, and they were not disappointed in the slightest.
There was some criticism over the interface of the companion app. The app is a little confusing to use thanks to an interface which is far too clunky. Hopefully, this will be addressed in a software update.
This doorbell camera is still in the middle of the price range, but it performs like a top quality model. We have seen doorbell cams that are twice as expensive which are capable of little more than this model. You can purchase this product for around $89.99 on Amazon.
If you are looking for the best possible doorbell camera that you can purchase on a budget, you will not find anything that can compete with this AKASO product. Let us know what you think of our review in the comments section down below.