Having a baby at home means a world full of firsts in the household. Their first word, the first time they rolled over, the first time they crawled, and one of the most important ones, the first time they started walking.
Every parent wants their baby to grow up strong and healthy, and beginning to walk is one of the first signs of this development. But unfortunately, in today’s busy schedules, adults can’t be around to help them through every step. On top of that, babies need to learn some things on their own time and according to their own speed.
If your baby is at the appropriate baby walker age, read on to know more about which walkers to choose for them.
Best Baby Walkers To Choose From
Every baby is different, and they all have some personal quirks about them that make it difficult to suggest just one best baby walker for them. The baby walkers reviewed in this article all have different great things about them, and some factors that might not make them the right fit for everyone.
Read on to know the pros and cons of these three baby walkers, all available on Amazon.
1. Tiny Love Meadow Days Here I Grow 4-in-1 Baby Walker
[amazon box="B07DTSRFWH" template="vertical"]
The name of this walker says 4-in-1, and rightly so. It fulfills four different functions: swiveling, walking, pushing, and bouncing. This makes this walker suitable for kids in all stages of their transition from crawling to independently walking.
Along with a multipurpose design, this walker also comes with more than 20 interactive activities for the child to stay busy with.
When it comes to parents, this walker is easy to assemble. The seat is also detachable, which makes it easy to just remove and put it in the washing machine for easy cleaning.
[amazon box="B07DTSRFWH" template="list"]
2. BABY JOY Baby Walker
[amazon box="B07HF8JQ8H" template="vertical"]
Another great baby walker on the market, Baby Joy’s baby walker comes with adjustable seat height and interactive toys as well. These toys are removable, which is a convenient option to have.
This walker also boasts of a light and breathable seat, which ensures that your baby is not grumpy while using this walker.
The back has a support feature, which is especially great for very young babies. It provides additional support and comfort.
[amazon box="B07HF8JQ8H" template="list"]
3. Chicco Walky Talky Baby Walker
[amazon box="B01LPQ41HU" template="vertical"]
This walker is unique in the way that it comes with a walky-talky! Be it their ABCs, colors, or common phrases, this walky-talky has them all in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and French.
The walker also comes with an adjustable seat height setting and is foldable. Apart from the walky-talky, it also has interactive animal shaped buttons on the dashboard that the baby can press for music and sounds.
The play tray can be detached completely from the walker. This makes it also useful as a standalone toy when the baby is not using the walker.
[amazon box="B01LPQ41HU" template="list"]
We understand that every baby has his own needs. This review article is meant to help each one of you decide which is the best baby walker for your needs. Based on different reviews, we have condensed the information that we have to develop a buyer’s guide to help you decide which one of them you should buy.
- For the inquisitive baby: If your baby is showing signs of being extremely inquisitive about the things around him, picking and trying out everything, the Tiny Love Here I Grow Walker could be the right fit for you. With more than 20 interactive toys to play with, it will keep him busy while helping him walk at the same time.
- For the hyperactive baby: If your baby is extremely active, sometimes almost to the point of injuring himself, you need the safety and stability of BABY JOY Baby Walker. With a wide base and back support to ensure stability, you can be assured that your baby will be safe.
- For the smart baby: If your baby is already showing signs of understanding languages and is on the verge of talking as well, the Chicco Walky Talky Baby Walker could be a great fit for him. With phrases and alphabets in 6 languages, this walker’s features are great for babies who easily pick new things up.
A baby’s first steps are something that every parent will remember for the rest of their lives. These walkers will help them achieve it faster. Hopefully, this review helped you in deciding which baby walker is the best option for you. If you’re interested, please feel free to check out our other baby-related product reviews!