With hundreds of business backpacks currently floating around on the market, choosing the one that fulfills your needs can be challenging. This buying guide compares 3 business backpacks that offer security, ease of use, resilience, and functionality for your professional travelling needs.
Take a look at the best picks in business backpacks today!
Top 3 Best Business Backpacks for Professionals On The Martket
[amazon box="B074GNHJWZ,B0751FJK8C,B071RY5VXF" template="table" ]
1. The Kenneth Cole Reaction Colombian Leather Business Backpack
[amazon box="B0751FJK8C" template="vertical"]
This business backpack is a perfect example of fine craftsmanship that features spacious laptop pockets and fully lined interior. The Kenneth Cole Reaction Colombian Leather Business Backpack is capable of holding laptops up to 15.6” with ease. The most characteristic feature of this backpack is its Radio-frequency identification (RFID) blocking technology.
Plus, its self-repairing, premium zippers are ideal for long-lasting use. If your work requires a moderate amount of travel, this is the backpack for you. The backpack is also Transport Security Administration (TSA) approved.
[amazon box="B0751FJK8C" template="list"]
2. The Kenneth Cole Reaction Manhattan Colombian Leather Business Backpack
[amazon box="B071RY5VXF" template="vertical"]
This backpack is designed for professionals who travel more frequently and require a seamless check-in experience. This is why the Kenneth Cole Reaction Manhattan Colombian Leather Business Backpack comes with EZ-scan technology, a checkpoint-friendly feature for users.
With this business backpack, you don’t need to remove your laptop during airport security procedures. This will make the entire process faster and easier for you. In addition, the RFID-protected zippers prevent identity or credit card theft during the journey. This is an all-around excellent business backpack for professionals who want to expedite the security process while traveling.
[amazon box="B071RY5VXF" template="list"]
3. The Samsonite OpenRoad Business Backpack
[amazon box="B074GNHJWZ" template="vertical"]
This backpack is a fusion of contemporary style and multi-functionality. The Samsonite OpenRoad Business Backpack has gunmetal hardware. The most unique feature of this backpack is the memory foam padding in the laptop compartment. The backpack however does not have much room for clothing. While the laptop compartment may not be very spacious, it comes with tons of pockets and has incredible stylish design. This backpack is definitely an eye-catcher.
[amazon box="B074GNHJWZ" template="list"]
All of these business backpacks are excellent choices. Quite understandably, it can be difficult to choose the best one among them. Selecting any one of these backpacks that suits your requirements would be worth the investment.
Here are a few pointers that you might want to consider before investing in your new business backpack:
- You must make sure that the backpack has the functionality to meet all your usage and travel requirements.
- You must make sure that the backpack supports your career. For instance, if you’re a lawyer, buying a backpack with jazzy designs might not fit with your profession.
- Unlike other bags, a business backpack is generally used on a daily basis. Choosing a highly durable option will allow you to use it for a longer period of time and make it more cost effective.
- If you’re a person who travels a lot for business, your backpack must have extra space to fit your personal essentials, along with professional ones to lift your entire experience.
- It is essential to find a perfect balance between budget-friendliness and high quality. If you can find a good quality backpack that fits your budget, choosing that over a highly expensive one with similar features would be the smartest way to go!
Hopefully, this product review has been helpful and resolved some confusion regarding which business backpack to choose from! It can be a tough choice with countless options. We hope our selection process has narrowed down the range of business backpacks for you. Best of luck!