Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Reviews
- Countertop RO Water Filter System: Enjoy fresh and clean drinking water from the easy install Express Water countertop water filters.
- Easy to Install Countertop Filter: Express Water’s countertop reverse osmosis systems only requires minutes to install and is designed for an easy 4-point installation that fits most standard faucet types.
- Low Maintenance Water Filter: Once set-up, the reverse osmosis countertop filter requires little maintenance. Quick-connect and replaceable water filter cartridges make it easy to keep your water fresh.
- 4 Stage Water Filters: Express Water 4 Stage Countertop Water Filter Systems include Sediment filter, Granular Carbon filter, Reverser Osmosis Membrane, and Post Activated Carbon filter to remove 99.99% of major contaminants in your drinking water.
- On Demand Support: Support from top rated customer service team who can answer any of your questions about your Express Water countertop filtration system. Backed by 1-Year limited warranty.
Last update on 2021-06-17 PST - Details
Water filtration comes in many different forms and methods, ranging from simple sediment filters, to carbon-based systems that trap contaminants. One method you don’t see as much is reverse osmosis, which is a fairly complicated, yet effective way to rid water of any contaminants that may be present.
Reverse osmosis systems tend to take up a lot of space, and are thus typically reserved for properties and water systems that can accomodate them. You can find units that fit under sinks or at your water’s source pipe, but these products are still rather large, hard to move, and often expensive.
Express Water makes a number of different reverse osmosis water treatment systems, which includes a countertop version. The Express Water Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is the answer for those who want pure and great-tasting water from their tap, without the need to install a larger system.
While a bit unconventional in some aspects, this filtering system works incredibly well, and provides an instant way to obtain nearly 100% pure water in an instant. The system itself uses several different stages/tiers to ensure the water is thoroughly filtered, and requires only a simple connection from the faucet head.
If you’re looking for an easy way to provide reverse osmosis-filtered water at the lowest cost possible, this is the way to do it.
At first glance, the Express Water Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System certainly catches your eye. In some ways, it actually looks like some sort of science experiment, or perhaps a water softening system that’s typically tucked away and out of sight.
With this system, there’s four bottles attached to each other and affixed to a metal tray, with a metal faucet spout protruding from the center. The system is connected to your tap faucet directly on the faucet head, and uses a special attachment that lets you quickly switch from regular tap water out of the normal faucet to the filtration system’s faucet.
When using the filtration system, the water goes through four different stages before it comes out of the faucet head.
Depending on the strength of the water flow in your system, the Express Water Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System can provide anywhere from 3 to 4 gallons of filtered water per hour.
Although this does involve leaving an external filtration system hooked up to your faucet and sitting on your counter, the final result is one of the purest waters you can attain — all you have to do is simply turn the faucet on and flip a switch.
What We Like
What Could be Better
It’s important to remember that this is a countertop system, so make sure you have the room for it, and don’t mind having it sitting out on the counter all the time. With that said, it’s fairly easy to disconnect the system and place it out of sight when not in use.
Although it may be a little unsightly and slow, the Express Water Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is the easiest way to get highly purified water instantly, without the need to install a large system. If standard carbon filters won’t cut it for you and your household, this relatively inexpensive system should be your first choice.
Last update on 2021-06-17 PST - Details