- FULL HD DISCREET DESIGN DASH CAM: Signature low-profile design allows the V1 to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Sony STARVIS image sensor captures beautiful Full-HD 1080p video @ 30fps.
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS & WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE: The 6 layer glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings. The superior WDR technology allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- SUPERCAPACITOR & PARKING MONITOR: The dash cam uses a supercapacitor which can withstand extreme temperatures from -20 to 176°F, that prevents the risk of overheating, extends the life span and reliability of the camera. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record when the car camera detects vibration OR dash cam will capture frames for a time lapse video for 24/7. Please connect the smart hardwire kit to activate the parking mode.
- WIFI CONNECT: View, save, and share dash cam recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the use of an app interface.
- LOOP RECORDING AND G-SENSOR: Video can be recorded in 1 or 3 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 256GB in memory size. When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked videos will be kept safe from being overwritten.
Last update on 2019-12-08 PST - Details
When you are on the road, you can never be too safe. While you may trust yourself behind the wheel, you never know if you can trust your fellow drivers and this is the case regardless of whether we are discussing severe or minor accidents. There are a few ways that you can protect yourself in the event of any occurrence.
While you will have to entrust your physical safety to your car and the number of stars it got for its safety rating, you will also have to account for your financial security after a car crash. If there were no witnesses to your collision, it would be your word against the other driver's when it comes to the insurance companies.
You may be wondering how you can avoid being put in such a compromising position in the event of an accident and there is a relatively painless and straightforward method. We would recommend investing in a dash cam so that you will be able to keep track of everything that goes on while you are driving your car.
A dash cam can help save you from paying out thousands of dollars if the liability of a car accident cannot be determined. Instead of having to deal with skyrocketing insurance premiums and potential medical expenses, you will have access to a short reel of film that disproves any false allegations.
Many people are slow to adopt a dashcam, thinking of it as something which is only needed in less developed countries, but a dashcam can help you regardless of where you live. The nation which you inhabit will not change the fact that car crashes occur every day and you never know if you may be involved in one of them.
Before we move on further in our review of one of our favorite dash cam models, we are going to take a look at one of the most integral dash cam aspects to search for in the best model.
When searching for the ideal dash cam, one of the most important things to consider is the price point. As with any other product, the price will determine whether or not you got the best product possible in the end or if you got a dash cam which will end up serving you as little more than a paperweight.
Before setting out to make your purchase, the wisest decision would be to settle on an acceptable budget for your dash cam. Since every customer has a different financial situation and a varying amount of money that they would be willing to spend on their dash cam, this is a personal decision.
While we can’t let you know what the ideal price range would be for a dash cam, we can help you decide on the best possible dash cam within that price range. One of the most important things to consider is that the price of your chosen dash cam will not always be a reliable gauge of its quality.
If you are looking for a quality dash cam, you will have to examine the features as well as check to see whether it is reliable. Since it seems that we have gone full circle, we might as well move on to our review.
If you are looking for a dash cam that won't let you down when you need it most, few models can compete with this product from Rexing. Let's take a look at why this is one of the best dash cams on the market.
While this dash cam may not come equipped with any ground-breaking features, there are few models which can provide such an excellent combination of reliability and an intuitive interface. Being able to record at 1080p ensures that all of the required details will be visible in any footage.
While we are on the topic of recording quality, the inclusion of an ultra-wide lens ensures that there won’t be anything left out of your dash cam’s field of view. The Wide Dynamic Range functionality means that this dash cam will be able to record clear footage during the night thanks to its automatic exposure compensation.
This dash cam is also very intuitive when it comes to saving video clips. As with most advanced models, it keeps loops of videos in preset lengths and then rolls back to overwrite the oldest clips when the card reaches its max storage capacity.
What Others Say
We also decided to go over some customer reviews so we can give you a better idea of this model's long-term effectiveness. Most reviews reported that this dash cam was working correctly after a year of use. Many reviewers praised this model's superior ease of use, which makes it ideal for those new to dash cams.
There were a few negative reviews, but most of them were over minor issues such as a short internal battery life and the inclusion of a single piece of double-sided tape for mounting.
While this may not be the most affordable of dash cam models, you will find that it provides reasonable value for money when you consider the included features and build quality. You can usually find this product available for around $99.99.
This dash cam from Rexing is an excellent option for anyone who is willing to spend the money on it. We hope that our review has helped you decide whether or not this model will be ideal for your needs.